A good health insurance for you and your family is part of a successful expatriation and of your peace of mind when living in a foreign country.
Backed by more than 30 years of experience insuring people that live outside their home country, ACS brings to you its Expatriate Health Insurance AMI.
A comprehensive expat insurance
ACS' Expatriate Health Insurance, offers the possibility of choosing among different options: comprehensive packages as well as individual coverage modules.
The different covers can include:
- Routine medical expenses
- Optical expenses
- Dental expenses
- Health check-ups
- Life insurance
- Public liability
In addition to a coverage well adapted to the needs of expatriates, ACS in partnership with MAI (Medical Administrators International) ensure an efficient management of your insurance contract.
With ACS' Expatriate Health Insurance, you benefit from :
- No out-of-pocket expenses in the case of hospitalization
- Fast reimbursements in more than 100 different currencies
- Access to your account through the Internet
- An on-demand list of medical doctors and hospitals in your expatriation country
- A multilingual assistance service available 24/7 in case of urgency
If you add excellent rates, no extra charges for monthly, quarterly and semiannual premium payments,as well as actual expense reimbursements with no bank fees, you obtain one of the best quality-price ratios in the market and an excellent insurance option for your expatriation.
To learn more, click on Expatriate Health InsuranceAMI.
Other international insurance solutions from ACS :
- ACS Asia : health insurance contract guaranteed in US Dollars exclusively designed for expats living in the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Globe Partner travel insurance : international health and assistance insurance for short and mid-term travels (from one week to twelve months).